I'm a big fan of Iggy Azalea- both her music and her style. I really love this teased ponytail with the side braid she wore at the BET awards.Check out my video tutorial to learn how to make it!
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Boxy t-shirt (to use as a pattern)
- Cotton jersey fabric (1 yard total- I used 1/2 stripe and 1/2 yard melon)
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Polymer clay is really fun to work with and you can achieve beautiful patterns by blending the colors together. These earring have the appearance of stone but the clay makes them much more lightweight.
- Polymer clay (1 pack translucent, 1 pack dark brown, 1 pack bronze)
- X-Acto knife
- Earring hooks
- 2 chains that measure each 3 1/4 inches long
- Jump rings
- Jewelry pliers
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Supplies (finished trellis measures 5 1/2 feet wide X 7 1/2 feet high )
- Cedar lumber (this lumber was bundled together at Home Depot and costs $15)
- Wood screws
1)Cut 4 pieces to measure 7 1/2 feet long (these will be the vertical boards)
2) Cut 5 pieces to measure 5 1/2 feet long (these will be the longer horizontal boards)
3) Cut 4 pieces to measure 32 inches long (these will be the shorter horizontal boards)
Friday, July 18, 2014
Size US 13 knitting needles
Yarn- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (1 Skein)
Red Heart Super Soft in Waterscape (1 skein)
Work both yarns at the same time
Cast on 48 stitches
Rows 1-26: Work 26 rows in k2, p2 Rib.
Row 27 (Dec Row): *K2, p2, k2, p2tog; rep from * across row Row 28: *K1, p2, k2, p2; rep from * across row.
Row 29 (Dec Row): *k2, p2tog, k2, p1; rep from * across row Row 30: *K1, p2; rep from * across row.
Row 31: *K1, k2tog; rep from * across row Cut yarn, leaving an 8 in. tail. Thread tail through stitches of last row and pull to secure. Use the tail to sew the side seam together.